Sunday, September 23, 2018

Gifts from Pika

In May of this year, Pikachu decided to come up for my memorial day party. It was great! She was exactly how she was online, which was to say awesome! To my surprise she brought me gifts, as a thank you for all the stuff I'd sent her over the years.

First off, she got me some dice for my MtG addiction (which are always appreciated):
She also got me a Sableye Pokemon plushie and a pocket-watch and necklace from FullMetal Alchemist (the pocket-watch is REALLY nice and actually works!):

Last, but certainly not least, I got the Lego At-M6 set! Unfortunatly, I don't have it with me at college, but man oh man is it cool! I was as giddy as a schoolchild when I opened it! It's an epensive set, so I was shocked she got it for me. Here's a pic from Lego's website:


Honestly, this was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. The entire experience of her visiting was awesome, and I really hope I could see her again. After 3 and a half long years, I finally was able to see her again, and it was worth it. I made sure to give her a big long hug after this. She was really bashful about being thanked, but I hope she know how awesome her kindness was. Pika, I love you! I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment