Monday, October 1, 2018

Writefag's Corner: Once we were Gods

If you've been keeping up with Planetside 2, a fantastic fps mmo I've been playing on and off for a while, you'll know that recently they've decided to revamp the lore lately. I decided I wanted to take a crack at writing a story in that universe. I thought to myself, "What would happen if these seemingly immortal humans suddenly lost that invulnerability?" I took that idea and ran with it, creating Once We Were Gods. So far, just chapter 1 is up, but I'm almost finished with a second chapter. I'm intending it to be a three chapter short story, but I may continue it if you guys like it. Hope you enjoy!

Another note: from now on all my writefag's corners writings are going to be hosted on that wixsite, just because I want to keep this blog more personal writings and that website more professional writings. Not to say that my writing is going to be "more professional" there, the fucking homepage just proves that wrong, I just wanted it to be easier to find my writings as opposed to my blogging here. It's an organizational thing, really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment