Thursday, November 15, 2018

Life Update: October 2018

October was nice and quiet. I've been working on 9 years, homework, and various other projects I have in the works. I had fun at some Halloween parties, ate a lot of candy, and generally had a nice time. I think I'm starting to get used to college. It's a lot less lonely now that I live with Jolteon and Flareon, I feel I get along better with them better than my old roommate.

Pika's been quiet, but we still talk. She met a dude on a dating site and he got her to start getting into Magic: The Gathering. I, of course, am ecstatic about this, being the huge nerd I am. Mostly, I just want to share all the memes with her and have a good laugh. Random guy, I don't know who you are, but you're pretty chill in my eyes. I just hope she's still into it next time she visits, so I can kick her ass!

I'm trying to be more responsible with this blog and other things, so I've actually been making tons of progress on stuff I wanted to get done. Once We Were Gods chapter 2 is finished, and I'm already working on chapter 3. Since that's just going to be a short story, chapter 3 will likely be the last chapter. Besides 9 years coming out a week from today, I've got a few other goodies for you guys that have persisted. Stay tuned, November is going to be a busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment