Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Where have I been?

So, it's been a while, I know. Between work and vacations and such, it's been busy. Honestly, though, the biggest setback has been my hard drive crash. My laptop died a while back, and with it, some of my unfinished videos. Fear not! I'm currently working on my "Ancient Autopsy" video on Pilate, which will hopefully be out within the week. As far as the schedule goes, I'm going to try to work up to doing one video a week, but for now I'm going to work on videos at my own pace since school is picking back up. I want to make videos, I really do, but I'm just having trouble finding the time and motivation to do so.

I'm going to do a joint June/July life update, since nothing much happened in July and all the juicy bits happened in June. That will be out by the end of the month.

I'm moving ahead on my Star Wars comic as well, here is some rough art I did with my new drawing tablet, just to show I haven't been doing nothing the past two months.

And finally, 9 years part 3 release date is November. I still have a long ways to work on it, so I want to give myself time, but if all goes well it should be worth the wait.

Thanks for sticking with me through all of this, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment