Sunday, May 20, 2018

Video Schedule

So, I've decided to put myself on a video schedule to not only try to grow my channel, but to also challenge myself to do what I'm passionate about and give you guys the content you want. I'll be posting a new video every Wednesday, and for the most part they'll be history themed. Here's the first couple of weeks for you guys!

Wednesday, May 23: Memes of WW2

Wednesday, May 30: Crackpot Design: Tractor Tanks

Wednesday, June 6: Are Traps Gay? A Historical analysis

Wednesday, June 13: Ancient Autopsy: Pontius Pilate

This will introduce 2 new long running series I plan to do

1. Crackpot Design: A look into weird vehicles you have to be on crack to design. At the beginning, I will focus on strange WW2 aircraft and tanks (because that's what I know best) and branching out from there

2. Ancient Autopsy: Video essays on famous figures in ancient history, with an emphasis on religious figures, their lives, and what maladies may have befallen them. This series combines ancient texts with modern day medicine to see what kind of physical and mental impairments they may have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment