Saturday, December 22, 2018

9 years 3 preview

 Let me begin where I left off... 

Part 3 
>The end of summer was bittersweet for me 
>It had been decided that my therapy with Professor Willow would end 
>We had our final session sometime during the summer
>Can’t remember if it was before or after camp 
>But what I do remember it was cozy 
>We talked about the future  
>How to deal with Mankey’s shit 
>”If you ever need me, feel free to give me a call” he said 
>We walked out into the parking lot 
>And gazed up at the stars 
>It was windy 
>And dark 
>But still the stars shone brightly over us 
>I assumed the worst of my bullying issues were over 
>Professor Willow was hopeful things would calm down when middle school picked up 
>We ran into one of his secretaries out there 
>Talked to her for a bit 
>And finally said our goodbyes 
>It felt nice to have him around 

>Felt even better to feel like I didn’t need him anymore 
>The future was bright 
>I had a chance with Caterpie 
>Middle school was going to be different 
>I just knew it 
>My mom finally came and picked me up 
>I felt a bit of remorse  
>I hadn’t told him everything 
>Truth was, I was afraid 
>Afraid he would tell other 
>Afraid he wouldn’t understand 
>Just afraid in general 
>Rumors were Voltorb would return in 7th grade 
>I knew things would flare up if that happened 
>I told him I’d call him if they did 
>But I was still keeping things from him 
>If I could change one thing about my life 
>Its that I would tell him everything 
>Fast forward to school starting 
>6th grade 
>This was going to be interesting 
>No longer did I have to deal with one teacher 
>I could pick and choose who I hung out with 
>feelsgood.jpg 
>First day rolls around 
>I get my locks for my locker 
>Get my books 
>The usual shit 
>Finally, I get to meet some of my teachers 


>One of the first ones I met was my religion teacher 
>Let’s call him Professor Oak 
>He was a quadriplegic dude 
>Got into a bad car accident on his honeymoon 
>Paralyzed fully from waist down, partially from his hands 
>But man was he a bro 
>Every day he would drive to school in his wheelchair 
>I’d pass him on the road on the way there 
>He would do like 35 in that thing 
>It was impressive 
>He was always such a jolly dude 
>Cracking jokes whenever he could 
>His insight into Catholicism was like nothing I had seen before 
>He could always find a way to relate the church’s teachings to us 
>Looking back, he was practically the only thing keeping me in the faith 
>That and strict dogmatism 
>He knew me from my sister, so I was familiar with how well liked he was from her anecdotes 
>He did the usual handing out of the syllabus  
>Made us sign it 
>Made our parents sign it 
>Yada yada yada 
>And then we moved on to the next class 
>The way the school was set up, the 6 middle school teachers were paired in blocks of 3 
>Social studies and Religion 
>Math and Science 
>Liturature and English 
>Each of these teachers would receive one class from a specific grade for an hour, then switch 
>So, that meant: 
>2 8th grade classes 

>2 7th grade classes 
>2 6th grade classes 
>And these would be mixed up between blocks as to allow the kids to interact with their friends more 
>And with their enemies 
>Social studies was up next 
>It was taught by a familiar teacher by the name of Professor Peacock 
>She was the old computer sciences teacher from elementary school 
>She moved away then came back 
>This time as a social studies teacher 
>Like professor oak, she was a bro 
>Knew a ton about history 
>Taught very well 
>Took no shit 
>Some of my favorite moments of that class were when she would call out dumbasses being dumbasses 
>It was glorious 
>She also knew me from my sister 
>She liked me because I had a good work ethic in that class 
>And generally enjoyed history 
>I don’t think it surprises anyone to learn I’m a history nerd 
>Looking back, she almost certainly knew about the bullying going on 
>And judging from her animosity towards Professor Snape, the vice-principal, I’m guessing she brought it up with her more than one time 
>But we will get to how Professor Snape didn’t give a fuck soon 
>soon.tm 
>But anyways, that brings me to my science teacher 
>Professor Juniper 
>Professor Juniper was, in a word, batshit insane 
>Hee looked 80 years old, but you could’ve told me she was 120 and I would’ve believed you 
>He should have retired like 40 years earlier>My favorite story from my sister about her was when he was feeling a bit under the weather, so she didn’t bother teaching 
>Everyone was goofing off after he gave them a handout to do 
>It was raining outside and some students had gathered up some tadpoles and put them in a jar 
>Suddenly he lifts her head 
>he screams 
>WHATS GOING ON WITH THE FISH 
>whatintheactualfuck.zip 
>Everyone just laughed their asses off 
>needless to say, we did not get anything done in that class 

No comments:

Post a Comment