Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Life Update: November 2018

November was kinda nice. I'm disappointed I didn't get 9 years III out on time, but at the same time super happy about my CutCo video. I'm planning on doing at least 2 videos over the break, (following the schedule I had made in like July-ish, I might make adjustments based on my own judgement), and the enthusiasm shown towards my previous uploads is exactly the kind of push I need to get it done. Thanks so much for the support! 9 years III will be coming out on December 12, unless I die or something. I just want to get this labor of love over with, I've dragged it on too long and I want to move on. All I can hope for now is that you guys enjoy it.

I basically worked my ass off all thanksgiving. I guess that's partly why I got my act together and finished my video; if I can make a meager living off You Tube, I won't have to go back to that god-forsaken place. Don't get me wrong, my boss and my coworkers are great, it's the goddamn customers that make me want to invest in a shotgun. Dear God, how can someone get so pissed off getting a 14 lbs turkey instead of a 15 lbs turkey. Oh no! Thanksgiving is ruined! Little Johnny is going to starve to death because the family didn't have that extra pound of turkey to give him! Give me a break. Honestly, I'm shocked I haven't snapped and just tried to strangle someone from over the counter. I think that says a lot about my self control. Or, the fact that I even have that fantasy probably says more about my mental state. Eh, take your pick.

Pika's been good. I haven't had a whole lot of communication with her this month, and I'm kinda bummed. Most of that is my fault, I just forget to text people back. I'm just concerned about losing contact with her, I suppose. My anxiety has really been acting up lately, so it's hard to not be worried about, well, anything. I know we would never knowingly just break off communications for no reason, but I get this creeping feeling I might do it accidentally because I'm a moron. Whatever the case, I haven't heard if she's dating the magic dude from a while back. I hope she is, he seemed like a nice guy and I just want her to be happy.

Speaking of relationships, I've been involved with one myself. I met a girl (off /r9k/ of all places) and we've really hit it off. I wanted to give her a pokemon name, but she wasn't too keen on the idea. It's taken all my willpower to not give her the worst name just to annoy her, as I know she's reading this (Hi!). Anyways, she's been really kind and receptive to my bad jokes. She's hilarious herself, and we can really play off each other. I've been very open about my insecurities and worries, of which I have many, and she's been super understanding. That's a super difficult trait to come by, so that's a very good sign. Being honest and venerable with her is easy. I hope this goes somewhere, but only time will tell. Sappy paragraph over.

No comments:

Post a Comment